Eurasian sugar association together with the Association of sugar producers "Belsakhar" supported by RNIISP, LLC "Belarusian sugar company”, Moscow State University of Food Production hold a IV technological seminar of sugar producers of EAEU countries "Club technologists 2017" on May 18-19, 2017.
Location: Republic of Belarus, Minsk, Victoria hotel.
The program of the seminar:
18th May 2017
1) Technological conference:
- How to achieve sugar quality with export potential?
- Reduction of environmental charges for plants for sewage
- Preparation compressive water with gypsum and acid. Certification of gypsum
- The influence of chemical auxiliary agents for the work of heating equipment
- Modernization of sugar end to reduce losses of sugar in molasses
- Specificity of syrup filtration to reduce coloration and turbidity
- Technical regulation – status of standardization in the industry. Innovations in 2017 (there will be considered common conditions of standardization, focused on 4 standards coming into force on 1 July 2017 and 3 new interstate standards developed in 2017.
2) Overview of the production season of sugar beet crop 2016 and raw sugar;
3) Gala dinner and awarding ceremony of the contest "Best sugar factory of Russia", and best workers of the sugar factories will also be awarded.
19th May, 2017
4) Roundtables devoted to:
- overview of the production season of sugar beet crop 2016 and raw sugar;
- detailed acquaintance to new types of technological equipment and modernization of existing together with equipment and service suppliers,
- experience exchange in the implementation of the principles of the universal production system of Toyota (T-TPS);
- personnel and training;
- "Clean chemistry"